So, yesterday i had huge problems with processing the cube. I got the error: “Can´t find attribute”. My solutions was that i changed the error configuration for the cube when processing to ignore null key error. I don´t know if this the way to solve the problem and it takes some extra time every time i process. But i will have to do for now. I had problems with not having my months in my date dimension with correct names like; jan, feb, mar and so on. I went to the data source view and created a new column in the named query that created the date view. The date view was a named query.
Now i have the problem with sorting a matrix in SSRS. It works just fine when displaying the data in a table but with the matrix it sorts on letters instead of the key. Which by the way works perfectly in SSAS when browsing.
Tomorrow i will continue query information from the ERP system and try to create some more useful view and tables for next week when i will write a summary report on my MDX learning. By the way i feel that some things i learned last week has slipped away so tomorrow i need to focus on MDX and forget about the problems with sort and so on..
I think i will post some pictures about my problems and what i did to solve them tomorrow.